Hey there! I’ve been nominated for my first award by the authors at Little Blind Book Finds, Dawlyn & Krista. You should check them out for all kinds of reviews, both spoiler-free and spoilery, for lots of lists and other goodness.
The Mystery Blogger award was created by Okoto Enigma of Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
This is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blogs not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
Here are the rules to the award:
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about me!
I am the oldest of two girls, which meant I was very protective and very bossy when I was growing up. Hey, it’s ok to be bossy if you’re right!
I met my husband in college. We got married during my senior year – in the middle of the semester, in fact. Instead of a honeymoon, we spent a night at a hotel and then went back to school and work.
I have fibromyalgia. It’s like arthritis pain, plus chronic fatigue and a host of other problems. It flares up and then calms down, but I’ve learned how to live with most of the symptoms.
Dawlyn & Krista’s Questions
- What is your favorite movie genre?
Adventure, mostly. I love the Marvel movies and Wonder Woman was beyond great. I also loved Dunkirk this summer.
- What is your favorite thing about being a blogger?
I love having an audience that’s interested in my enthusiasm! When I get excited about something, it’s great to be able to share it with someone else.
- What is your favorite non book related thing to do?
Sewing! I’m busy with so many quilts right now, and so many pretty things that I want to make.
- Who is your favorite celebrity?
Ooh, that’s tough! I think I’ll go with Mark Ruffalo, Mark Hamill, and Gal Gadot. I love the way each of them is so great with their fans, but they use their fame to bring attention to important issues.
- What book got you into reading?
I don’t remember one specific book, but I know that it was thanks to my mom! I was a reader from a really early age and it was because my mom got me a library card and took me to the library whenever I wanted to go. She’d let me check out as many books as I wanted and never made me ‘quit reading and do something else!’
My best posts
Interview with Brent Jones My first author interview, but not the last, I hope!
Unlocking the Past Loved this book
Still A short story I wrote
My questions for you!
- What book do you wish you can change the ending for?
- Why did you decide to start a blog?
- Which food could you eat every day?
- Library or bookstore and why?
That’s it! Hope you all enjoyed this one! I can’t wait to see what you all come up with. Happy reading!